Company: Mushroom Model Publications
The Mc.202 "Folgore" was the first fully modern (by WWII standards) Italian fighter, and from 1941 onwards, was the best Italian fighter until the arrival of the superb Mc.205 in 1943.
The lines of the aircraft, together with the variety of camouflages it wore, makes it an interesting subject for modelers. Having accurate line drawings, showing panel lines and rivet detail is a good resource for those modelers looking to super detail their next project.
This booklet has 4 pages, all of them fold out (given the size of them, I had to take some pictures in addition to some scans), printed double side with the following line drawings:
One page A3 size for 72nd scale drawings:
- 202 Serie prototype (port side view only)
- 202 Serie I-III (port side view only)
- Serie V (port side view only)
- Serie IX (both sides, also top and bottom views)
- Serie XI Late (starboard view only)
One page A3 size for 48th scale drawings