Continuing Fabrication and Painting
- Airbrush clear gloss coat on the complete model in preparation for decals and set aside to dry thoroughly.
- Airbrush silver on the propeller components A7, the out side of the blades, (Facing away from the pilot) A21, (Rear spinner) and B39 (Landing hook) and set aside to dry.
- Mask the anti-glare areas that are inside the canopy and windscreen for airbrushing using the same paint as the cockpit interior. Airbrush and set aside to dry
- Install P/N B34 (Cockpit headrest) and B31 (Loop antenna).
- Apply future to the inside of the canopy and apply heat to dry.
- Apply Future to the outside of the canopy and apply heat to dry. Do not overheat the canopy plastic as you may melt or deform the canopy.