Model Art Issue 930 is typical of other Model Art magazines in that it is written entirely in Japanese, with occasional English words, usually in article titles or in captions.
This issue covers:
- LED installation for the Hasegawa 1/72 F35A
- A comparison of 1/48 Hasegawa Zeros
- The Battle of Kursk, a diorama including German Tank Panther Ausf D and Russian T34/76
- How to build the Berge Panther mit Pz. IV Turm
- A build review of the Girls and Panzer Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.D from Platz
- F15 Aggressor Archive Vol 11
- Build of the 1/24 E70 Corolla from Aoshima
- A detailed review of the 1/350 Imperial Japanese Navy Aircraft Carrier Kaga from Fujimi
- New Kit Reviews
There are lots of good detail pictures for all the articles, so good in fact that I understand the build sequence even though I cannot read Japanese! I am thoroughly convinced from the number of ads that there are more Hobby Stores in Japan than in the US.
I find the Model Art magazines very colorful. The pictures of the built up models, articles showing the build process, painting features, and historical photography all provide useful information.
Model Art magazines are available from Dragon Models USA’s many retailers, on Amazon, and from various overseas retailers, such as Hobby Link Japan, Hobby Search 1999 Models, and Lucky Model.
Thanks to Model Art and to IPMS/USA for the opportunity to review this magazine.