Recommendation – most high
Well, it’s October and, as usual, Ross McMillan and company have not rested (at least for very long). This is only a guess, but with a model as potentially heavy as the 1/32nd He-111, I can’t help but think that metal gear could easily be a necessity. Also, the 1/48th Hasegawa kit (of which I have built 2) was a request from yours truly in that the plastic kit gear is weak. In any event, here are this month’s offerings. Make sure you visit their website for these and the ever-increasing selection of replacement gear available.
- #32056 – Heinkel He-111 Landing Gear replacement for 1/32 Revell MSRP $ 21.95
- #48148 – F4U Corsair Landing Gear replacement for 1/48 Hasegawa MSRP $ 14.95
- #48149 – Spitfire MK XII, Seafire F.XVII Landing Gear replacement for 1/48 Airfix MSRP $ 13.95
- #48150 – F3H Demon Landing Gear replacement for 1/48 Hobby Boss MSRP $ 16.95
- #48151 – Tempest Mk.V Landing Gear replacement for 1/48 Eduard MSRP $ 13.95
- #72037 – PBY-5A Catalina Landing Gear replacement for 1/72 Academy MSRP $ 12.95