This issue is one I’ve been looking forward to for a while now, and the reason is the subject on the cover…Zoukei Mura’s beautiful new 1/32nd scale A-1H Skyraider! In addition to a full 10 page build article, there is also included a ten page walkaround with numerous photos in both color and black and white. Without a doubt, this is likely the most impressive array of interesting subject matter, well documented build articles, and some of the handiest tips and techniques. The contents of this issue are as follows:
- “Ace of Spade” Skyraider A-1H - the Editor, David Parker, builds Zoukei Mura’s 1/32nd scale Skyraider A-1H
- Skyraider Walkaround – David Doyle and Zack Sex preset archive images of the Douglas Skyraider
- “Foxbat” MIG-25PD – Yufei Mao builds ICM’s 1/72nd scale Iraqi Air Force MIG-25PD
- Messerschmitt BF 109F-4 – Franck Oudin describes his 1/32nd scale Hasegawa BF109F built using the new Hasawaga kit
- P-40K – Jamie Haggo’s “Whitewashed” 1/48th scale Hasegawa P-40K
- Air Born – new releases
- Ju-88G-1 “Night Fighter” – 1/72nd scale Hasegawa kit modeled by Adrian Davies.
If you haven’t taken the time to check out an issue, I feel that you’re really missing out on something special. Many thanks to Air Modeller for the review sample and to IPMS for the opportunity to provide it.
Recommendation – Most High.