If you are familiar with Air Modeller, then you have a set of expectations regarding the content. You know that the images are stunning, the layout of the content is excellent, and that the coverage of the “build” projects (usually six aircraft models in various scales featuring kits from different manufacturers) is consistent from issue to issue.
In this issue you will be treated to some excellent images of projects featuring:
- Potez 63-11 by Zdenek Sebesta – building the 48th Azur kit.
- Corsair II TA-7 by Francois Regis-Binder – building the 72nd Hobby Boss kit.
- Ju-87 G-2 by Luc Janssen – building the Hasegawa 32nd kit.
- P-61A by Franck Oudin – building the Great Wall 48th kit.
- F6F-3 by Maciek Zywczyk – building the Hasegawa 48th kit.
- Bf-110E by Charles Whall – building the Eduard 48th kit.
It is often said, and with reason, that a single picture can be worth a thousand words. Examining the images of the above projects is an excellent way to see how experienced modelers approach projects and to show what fantastic results can be achieved.
The new product review area is always a trip through “candy land.” Just photocopy the pages and send that info out to the relatives. Remind them that your birthday happens once a year and it’s never too early to start stocking up on presents.
Thanks go to AFV Modeller LTD and IPMS/USA for the opportunity to review this issue of Air Modeller, and it is highly recommended.